Each Executive Network client has their unique personal and career history and work behaviours and talents. They have their own career motivators, needs and dreams.
Sadly, most people never achieve their vision of an ideal career. In fact, it’s estimated that more than 50% of the working population are in the "wrong" job. Executive Network programs are designed to change that.
Career Transition Programs
Confucius said, “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
Executive Network career transition coaches listen to and learn from each career transition client to understand their unique life and career story. This analysis – combined with assessment and review of each client’s TriMetrix™ Assessment – reinforces or challenges the client’s work-related career behaviours, motivators and transferrable talents.
It’s a one-on-one reality check and objective look at education, experience, training and aptitude.
- Understand the hard skills brought to the career-transition process and the TriMetrix™ job benchmarks and job descriptions that flow from the assessment.
- Test career aspirations and talents against these benchmarks and descriptions.
Face it: Defining, verifying and implementing a successful one-on-one career transition program suited to a client's individual parameters can’t be achieved through group workshops or on-line tutorials.
No two people and no two career opportunities are exactly alike. Each person and each employment opportunity has its own DNA. When the DNAs match, an executive is going to love that job and excel in it.
Executive Network career programs include:
- Objective career matching
- Potential employer targeting
- Training for effective job search and networking
- Targeted resume preparation advice and review
- Interview preparation
- Compensation data research
- Employment offer review and advice
- Continuous after-hire consulting