Are you ... ?
- Interested in increasing your effectiveness as a leader or supervisor?
- Wanting to help your direct reports identify and achieve their goals?
- Keen to improve your communication skills and work performance?
This two-day workshop will help you to refine and develop the coaching skills you can use with teams and peers using the Coaching Out of the Box® framework.
Leadership: for those who are actively committed to the ongoing development of their leadership skills, competence and effectiveness.
Development: Helps new leaders and managers improve communication goal setting, and deal with performance issues and “burnout”.
At a team level, coaching can:
Accelerate performance and team effectiveness through improved collaborations and decision-making.
Support training and development (e.g. communication skills, time management and prioritization.)
Who should enroll?
Anyone who wants to develop improved listening, questioning and coaching skills that can apply in the workplace. Supervisors and line managers benefit from additional “tools” to improve conversations with their teams and direct reports.
During the workshops, participants will be introduced to the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™, which comprises: 5 Core Coaching Skills, 5 Guiding Principles, and the 5 Step Exchange for successful coaching. You will discover powerful coaching techniques that will enhance and grow your communication and leadership skills.
- You will leave the workshop with basic skills, tools and process for having successful coaching conversations.
- Understand the benefits of coaching for your role.
- Know when to apply your coaching skills.
- Have materials that you can take with you to support what you have learned.
Two days: Coaching Out of the Box® Training participants materials include:
- Learners Guide
- Coaching Skills DVD
- 365 Coaching questions booklet
- Bookmark - 50 powerful coaching questions
- Desktop Reference Pyramid
About presenter Helen Wale
Helen Wale is an experienced Human Resources professional, Certified Executive Coach and Licensed trainer for Coaching Out of the Box®
Helen has earned a Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management from De Montfort University (Leicester – UK) and a Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching from Royal Roads University.
Specializing in leadership, executive and management effectiveness, coaching and career transition. Helen draws on her wide experience and knowledge to help clients achieve their goals and aspirations through change and personal development.
Call Anna at The Executive Network Inc. 250.389.2848 or email email@example.com
Your registration fee includes your 2 day workshop, all materials, and 2 light lunches.
Everything included for $595 plus tax. Visa, MasterCard & Cheques accepted.