Executive Search Consultant
Peter received his B.A. from Trent University, a Communications and Advertising Accredited Professional (CAAP) Diploma from the Institute of Canadian Advertisers and currently is a designated Registered Professional Recruiter (RPR) from the Association of Professional Recruiters of Canada. Peter is also a Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst, Certified Professional Motivators Analyst and the lead Strategist, Solutions 4 Growth.
Peter started in advertising sales within the Newspaper industry moving into Sales Management then General Management roles. He moved to Victoria to assume the position of Publisher with the Times Colonist in 1995. In 2000 Peter joined high tech start up, Epic Biosonics Inc as CEO and President, returning to the Times Colonist in 2004 as VP Sales & Marketing. In 2010 he became part owner and Publisher of Boulevard Magazine, a position he left in 2012 to join The Executive Network.
Peter has been actively involved in volunteering with numerous community organizations.
- Pacific Tattoo Organizing Committee, 2012. Media and sponsorship liaison. Incoming Chair 2014
- Chair 2013 Capital Campaign, Boys & Girls Club
- Pacific Institute for Sports Excellence, Board of Directors, 2005-2010
- BC Cancer Foundation, “Inspire the World”, 2004, Capital Campaign Cabinet
- Campaign Cabinet, United Way of Greater Victoria 2003 - 2005 Campaigns, Division Chair for Hi Tech and Media
- Chair, Board of Governors Camosun College, Jan 2002 to 2006
- Appointed to Board of Governors for Camosun College, Sept. 2001-Dec. 2001. Vice Chair
- Board member Viatec, 2001- 2004
- Founding member of the ‘Friends of HMCS Victoria’, Secretary & Deputy Chair 2000 – present.
- Board Member for the Q's TLC Fund for the Kids. 1997 - 2000
- Board Director for the Victoria Symphony Orchestra. 1999 - 2001
- Vancouver Island Cancer Centre Deputy Campaign Chair "Daring to Believe" Capital Campaign 1999/01
- University of Victoria - advisory role for its public relations to the community, 1999-2001
- Member of the Better Business Bureau 1989 - 1999
- CNIB Eye Appeal Art Event, Media relations, 1997 – present
- Member of the Juan de Fuca Hospital Society. 1996 - 1999
- Honorary Chair, 1997 and 1998 for the Lion's Society Springtime Telethon
- Past member of the Mayor's Downtown Task Force, 1998
- Officer for Literary Arts Festival Society. 1997 - 2000
- Honorary Chair for the Peter Gzowski Invitational Golf Tournament. 1998
- University of Victoria Community Leader Award 2000
- CFAX Business Leader of the Year 1999
Contact Peter by calling 250 389-2848 or 1 866 385-2848 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.